Advanced Surgery For Dental Implants Course
Dates available for 2022.
Seating is Limited! Don’t miss this opportunity to advance your skills in implant dentistry.
Who is this course designed for?
This course is designed for dentists who have prior experience with placing dental implants and who would like to further their skillset with more challenging cases.
This course takes place in beautiful Curitiba, Brazil and focuses primarily on advanced procedures such as bone grafiting, sinus lifts, etc. This is not an implant placement course however, implants will be placed should the treatment plan incorporate dental implants.
This is a four-day program focused on advanced procedures. The first two days will include lecture, observation of a live surgery, and a hands-on workshop on models.
The last two days will be spent in the clinic performing surgeries on live patients. Participants will work in pairs and each one will perform two surgeries, then assist with two more.
The four surgeries performed by each team will prove to be educational and challenging and will take place under immediate supervision of the instructors.
This course is designed for dentists who have prior experience with placing dental implants and who like to further their skillset with more challenging cases.
- Bone augmentation – width vs. height
- Grafting techniques – understanding what is the best biomaterial vs. autogenous
- Sinus lift – window technique vs. vertical split
- Bone block – allograft vs. synthetic
- Ridge augmentation utilizing titanium mesh
- Review of important anatomical structures related to graft technique
- Biological aspects of bone formation
- GBR (Guided Bone Regeneration)
- 3D diagnosis through CT scan software
- This course will include a lecture, a hands-on workshop on models, and case planning prior to each surgery.
You can reach us at any moment. We will reply you as soon as we possible.
+1 386 527-2699